InterveXion met with the FDA on September 29, 2009 to discuss plans for a Phase 1 clinical trial of the PCP antibody ch-mAb6B5. InterveXion’s management team was present with its regulatory consultant from Quintiles, Dr. Raj Kishore, and members of the NIDA management group as attendees. The meeting was extremely encouraging and there were no roadblocks identified to going forward with the filing of the IND.
- Pharmacotherapy for Stimulant Use Disorders: A Systematic Review – NCBI Bookshelf
- Meth on the rise in New Jersey
- Meth And Cocaine Are Spurring a “Fourth Wave” Of The Overdose Crisis
- Drugs Most Frequently Involved in Drug Overdose Deaths: United States, 2011–2016
- A ‘Beautiful Boy’s’ Struggle: What You Need To Know About Methamphetamine Addiction