InterveXion met with the FDA on September 29, 2009 to discuss plans for a Phase 1 clinical trial of the PCP antibody ch-mAb6B5. InterveXion’s management team was present with its regulatory consultant from Quintiles, Dr. Raj Kishore, and members of the NIDA management group as attendees. The meeting was extremely encouraging and there were no roadblocks identified to going forward with the filing of the IND.
- Methamphetamine impairs IgG1-mediated phagocytosis and killing of Cryptococcus neoformans by J774.16 macrophage- and NR-9640-microglia-like cells | Infection and Immunity
- Increase in Methamphetamine Use by Iowans (11/26/18)
- U.S. GAO – Adolescent and Young Adult Substance Use: Federal Grants for Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Services and for Research
- Meth Use On The Rise Among Pregnant Women : Shots – Health News : NPR
- Methamphetamine: A Regional Drug Crisis | NDEWS l National Drug Early Warning System l University of Maryland