InterveXion met with the FDA on September 29, 2009 to discuss plans for a Phase 1 clinical trial of the PCP antibody ch-mAb6B5. InterveXion’s management team was present with its regulatory consultant from Quintiles, Dr. Raj Kishore, and members of the NIDA management group as attendees. The meeting was extremely encouraging and there were no roadblocks identified to going forward with the filing of the IND.
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users