On April 26, 2011 the company had a productive meeting with the FDA to discuss the impending IND application for ch-mAb7F9 as a treatment for chronic METH use. The discussion centered around the toxicology program and antibody characterization techniques. InterveXion believes the Agency’s comments will be satisfactorily addressed by the company’s current testing strategy with only minor modifications.
- Methamphetamine impairs IgG1-mediated phagocytosis and killing of Cryptococcus neoformans by J774.16 macrophage- and NR-9640-microglia-like cells | Infection and Immunity
- Increase in Methamphetamine Use by Iowans (11/26/18)
- U.S. GAO – Adolescent and Young Adult Substance Use: Federal Grants for Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Services and for Research
- Meth Use On The Rise Among Pregnant Women : Shots – Health News : NPR
- Methamphetamine: A Regional Drug Crisis | NDEWS l National Drug Early Warning System l University of Maryland