On April 26, 2011 the company had a productive meeting with the FDA to discuss the impending IND application for ch-mAb7F9 as a treatment for chronic METH use. The discussion centered around the toxicology program and antibody characterization techniques. InterveXion believes the Agency’s comments will be satisfactorily addressed by the company’s current testing strategy with only minor modifications.
- InterveXion to Present IXT-m200 Program and Phase 2 STAMPOUT Study Design at Upcoming College on Problems in Drug Dependence Meeting
- InterveXion Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Study of the Effect of IXT-m200 on Methamphetamine PK and PD
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded