On April 26, 2011 the company had a productive meeting with the FDA to discuss the impending IND application for ch-mAb7F9 as a treatment for chronic METH use. The discussion centered around the toxicology program and antibody characterization techniques. InterveXion believes the Agency’s comments will be satisfactorily addressed by the company’s current testing strategy with only minor modifications.
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users
- InterveXion publishes results of Phase 1a study of ch-mAb7F9
- Anti-METH Antibody Shortens the Time Rats are Affected by Repeated Doses of METH
- Two Anti-METH Antibodies Reduce METH-Induced Locomotor Effects and Favorably Alter METH Kinetics in Rats