On April 26, 2011 the company had a productive meeting with the FDA to discuss the impending IND application for ch-mAb7F9 as a treatment for chronic METH use. The discussion centered around the toxicology program and antibody characterization techniques. InterveXion believes the Agency’s comments will be satisfactorily addressed by the company’s current testing strategy with only minor modifications.
- Pharmacotherapy for Stimulant Use Disorders: A Systematic Review – NCBI Bookshelf
- Meth on the rise in New Jersey
- Meth And Cocaine Are Spurring a “Fourth Wave” Of The Overdose Crisis
- Drugs Most Frequently Involved in Drug Overdose Deaths: United States, 2011–2016
- A ‘Beautiful Boy’s’ Struggle: What You Need To Know About Methamphetamine Addiction