A grant to fund the First in Human, Phase 1a clinical study of anti-METH ch-mAb7F9 was awarded to UAMS and InterveXion. This three year, $3 million, award will be used to test the safety of the chimeric antibody in healthy human volunteers.
- Pharmacotherapy for Stimulant Use Disorders: A Systematic Review – NCBI Bookshelf
- Meth on the rise in New Jersey
- Meth And Cocaine Are Spurring a “Fourth Wave” Of The Overdose Crisis
- Drugs Most Frequently Involved in Drug Overdose Deaths: United States, 2011–2016
- A ‘Beautiful Boy’s’ Struggle: What You Need To Know About Methamphetamine Addiction