A grant to fund the First in Human, Phase 1a clinical study of anti-METH ch-mAb7F9 was awarded to UAMS and InterveXion. This three year, $3 million, award will be used to test the safety of the chimeric antibody in healthy human volunteers.
- Methamphetamine impairs IgG1-mediated phagocytosis and killing of Cryptococcus neoformans by J774.16 macrophage- and NR-9640-microglia-like cells | Infection and Immunity
- Increase in Methamphetamine Use by Iowans (11/26/18)
- U.S. GAO – Adolescent and Young Adult Substance Use: Federal Grants for Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Services and for Research
- Meth Use On The Rise Among Pregnant Women : Shots – Health News : NPR
- Methamphetamine: A Regional Drug Crisis | NDEWS l National Drug Early Warning System l University of Maryland