A grant to fund the First in Human, Phase 1a clinical study of anti-METH ch-mAb7F9 was awarded to UAMS and InterveXion. This three year, $3 million, award will be used to test the safety of the chimeric antibody in healthy human volunteers.
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users