A grant to fund the First in Human, Phase 1a clinical study of anti-METH ch-mAb7F9 was awarded to UAMS and InterveXion. This three year, $3 million, award will be used to test the safety of the chimeric antibody in healthy human volunteers.
- InterveXion to Present IXT-m200 Program and Phase 2 STAMPOUT Study Design at Upcoming College on Problems in Drug Dependence Meeting
- InterveXion Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Study of the Effect of IXT-m200 on Methamphetamine PK and PD
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded