An IND for InterveXion’s chimeric anti-METH monoclonal antibody, ch-mAb7F9, was submitted to FDA in March and became active in early April. Plans for the Phase 1a clinical study in healthy volunteers are being finalized and we expect to begin screening potential subjects in mid-April. This study will be conducted by the Quintiles Phase 1 Unit in Overland Park, KS.
- Methamphetamine impairs IgG1-mediated phagocytosis and killing of Cryptococcus neoformans by J774.16 macrophage- and NR-9640-microglia-like cells | Infection and Immunity
- Increase in Methamphetamine Use by Iowans (11/26/18)
- U.S. GAO – Adolescent and Young Adult Substance Use: Federal Grants for Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Services and for Research
- Meth Use On The Rise Among Pregnant Women : Shots – Health News : NPR
- Methamphetamine: A Regional Drug Crisis | NDEWS l National Drug Early Warning System l University of Maryland