An IND for InterveXion’s chimeric anti-METH monoclonal antibody, ch-mAb7F9, was submitted to FDA in March and became active in early April. Plans for the Phase 1a clinical study in healthy volunteers are being finalized and we expect to begin screening potential subjects in mid-April. This study will be conducted by the Quintiles Phase 1 Unit in Overland Park, KS.
- Pharmacotherapy for Stimulant Use Disorders: A Systematic Review – NCBI Bookshelf
- Meth on the rise in New Jersey
- Meth And Cocaine Are Spurring a “Fourth Wave” Of The Overdose Crisis
- Drugs Most Frequently Involved in Drug Overdose Deaths: United States, 2011–2016
- A ‘Beautiful Boy’s’ Struggle: What You Need To Know About Methamphetamine Addiction