An IND for InterveXion’s chimeric anti-METH monoclonal antibody, ch-mAb7F9, was submitted to FDA in March and became active in early April. Plans for the Phase 1a clinical study in healthy volunteers are being finalized and we expect to begin screening potential subjects in mid-April. This study will be conducted by the Quintiles Phase 1 Unit in Overland Park, KS.
- InterveXion to Present IXT-m200 Program and Phase 2 STAMPOUT Study Design at Upcoming College on Problems in Drug Dependence Meeting
- InterveXion Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Study of the Effect of IXT-m200 on Methamphetamine PK and PD
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded