An IND for InterveXion’s chimeric anti-METH monoclonal antibody, ch-mAb7F9, was submitted to FDA in March and became active in early April. Plans for the Phase 1a clinical study in healthy volunteers are being finalized and we expect to begin screening potential subjects in mid-April. This study will be conducted by the Quintiles Phase 1 Unit in Overland Park, KS.
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users
- InterveXion publishes results of Phase 1a study of ch-mAb7F9