The first subjects have been successfully dosed in InterveXion’s Phase 1a clinical safety study of ch-mAb7F9 in healthy human volunteers. Expected enrollment is 40 subjects in this escalating dose protocol covering doses from 0.2-20 mg/kg. InterveXion expects to complete dosing by fall and have preliminary data in early 2013.
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users