InterveXion Therapeutics reports that all subjects have completed all planned follow-up appointments in the first clinical study of ch-mAb7F9, the company’s first investigational anti-methamphetamine antibody product. Forty-two (42) non-METH using volunteer subjects were dosed with antibody or placebo in the study starting in May 2012. Because of the expected long duration of action of ch-mAb7F9, the subjects had safety assessments for the 21 weeks after ch-mAb7F9 dosing. No serious adverse events have been reported. Full safety and pharmacokinetic analyses should be complete by fall 2013. Preliminary and interim safety analyses (performed after each group was dosed) suggest that ch‑mAb7F9 is safe for human administration.
- InterveXion Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Study of the Effect of IXT-m200 on Methamphetamine PK and PD
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction