InterveXion has been granted a meeting with FDA in January 2014 to discuss the development program for ch-mAb7F9. The purpose of the meeting is three-fold: 1) to discuss the results of the Phase 1a study, 2) to confirm that the proposed nonclinical studies will support a Phase 1b trial in METH-using subjects, and 3) to review the Phase 1b study protocol.
- InterveXion to Present IXT-m200 Program and Phase 2 STAMPOUT Study Design at Upcoming College on Problems in Drug Dependence Meeting
- InterveXion Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Study of the Effect of IXT-m200 on Methamphetamine PK and PD
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded