InterveXion has been granted a meeting with FDA in January 2014 to discuss the development program for ch-mAb7F9. The purpose of the meeting is three-fold: 1) to discuss the results of the Phase 1a study, 2) to confirm that the proposed nonclinical studies will support a Phase 1b trial in METH-using subjects, and 3) to review the Phase 1b study protocol.
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users
- InterveXion publishes results of Phase 1a study of ch-mAb7F9
- Anti-METH Antibody Shortens the Time Rats are Affected by Repeated Doses of METH
- Two Anti-METH Antibodies Reduce METH-Induced Locomotor Effects and Favorably Alter METH Kinetics in Rats