Meth is now the second most reported drug by adults at admission to treatment, moving ahead of marijuana for the first time.
- Methamphetamine impairs IgG1-mediated phagocytosis and killing of Cryptococcus neoformans by J774.16 macrophage- and NR-9640-microglia-like cells | Infection and Immunity
- Increase in Methamphetamine Use by Iowans (11/26/18)
- U.S. GAO – Adolescent and Young Adult Substance Use: Federal Grants for Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Services and for Research
- Meth Use On The Rise Among Pregnant Women : Shots – Health News : NPR
- Methamphetamine: A Regional Drug Crisis | NDEWS l National Drug Early Warning System l University of Maryland