InterveXion’s anti-METH therapies work by preventing the abused drug from rapidly reaching the brain in large quantities. These therapies involve antibodies that can “absorb” METH in the blood to block their rewarding effects and simultaneously reduce their detrimental health effects. In addition to reducing the acute effects of overdose, these antibodies may also be used in the chronic setting to help abusers overcome their dependency.
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction
- InterveXion Therapeutics, a UAMS Startup, Receives $14.5 Million to Develop Drug Therapies for Methamphetamine Users