InterveXion has exclusively licensed the rights to seven issued US patents (6,669,937; 7,202,348; 7,632,929; 7,858,756, 8,299,222, 8,853,146, 9,023,353) and multiple pending US and international patent applications that cover the anti-METH monoclonal antibody and active vaccine products. The license is granted by BioVentures, LLC (formerly the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences) in Little Rock, AR, which also holds a 15% ownership stake in the company.
- InterveXion Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2 Study of the Effect of IXT-m200 on Methamphetamine PK and PD
- InterveXion Licenses Asian Rights to Novel Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody to Ascent Therapeutics
- InterveXion Awarded $8M to Fund Phase 2 Clinical Study of Anti-Methamphetamine Medication
- STAMPOUT study to be conducted in METH users when funded
- InterveXion Therapeutics Announces Fast Track Designation of IXT-m200 for Treatment of Methamphetamine Addiction